This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. Read More



 King Street & Bobblestock Surgeries 


King Street Surgery, 22a King Street, Hereford, HR4 9DA | Tel. 01432 272181  

        Fax. 01432 344725


Bobblestock Surgery, Grandstand Road, Hereford, HR4 9LP | Tel. 01432 354573


 You may be aware that King Street Surgery will be merging with four other Hereford medical practices on the 1st July 2018, to become Hereford Medical Group.

Unfortunately, as a result of the merger process all Patient Access on-line services will be unavailable from the 1st May until the 2nd July 2018.


The following on-line Patient Access services will be unavailable from 1st May to 2nd July:

Ordering repeat prescriptions, booking appointments, sending electronic messages, changing address details and registering as a new patient.


Please phone our prescription line 9.30am-12.30pm Monday to Friday on the above numbers option 2, alternatively you can e-mail kingst.prescriptions@nhs.net or order in person at either site in writing.

To register as a new patient you must visit the surgery.


After the 2nd July 2018, patients who wish to use the Patient Access on-line services will be required to re-register for this service, by visiting reception at King Street Surgery or at another of the Hereford Medical Group sites with a form of ID.  We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.  We would like to thank you for your understanding and patience during our merger process.

Our Clinics & Services


Asthma Clinic


You can attend this service without a referral


Minor surgery (e.g. removal of moles and skin lesions)


Provided in-house. By appointment on referral by your doctor. All our doctors are accredited to perform minor surgery.




By appointment on referral by your doctor, most days at either King St or Bobblestock. Provided by physiotherapist Luke Williams.




A self-certificate SC1 is normally sufficent for the first week of sick leave. If employers or insurance companies request sickness certificates to cover absence during this period, we will provide a private certificate for which a fee is payable.


If you are self employed you will require certificate SC2.


If your illness lasts longer than 1 week, you will require a MED3 certificate which is available from your doctor. You must be seen by your doctor in order for such a certificate to be issued. During long periods of illness the Department of Work and Pensions may request a MED4 certificate from your doctor, after which you may be called for assessment by an agency-employed Medical Officer.


Non-NHS Work

Some of our work lies outside the scope of the NHS and is provided on a fee for service basis. Examples are:

  • Medical examinations for special purposes, e.g. driving medicals, pre-employment, insurance medicals, etc.
  • Private sick notes

Fees are charged at rates recommended by the British Medical Association. Example rates are given below. For full details contact the surgery.


Access to records under Data Protection Act

Who Pays


Computerised records




Manual records or combination of manual/computer records



up to £50.00

40p per page

Administration charge for sending recorded delivery



Adoption & Fostering



Adoption fees normally paid by parent, fostering by agency




Adoption Medical



Form AH Health Assessment - Fostering



Form AH Health assessment update report, parent/carer - Fostering



Ofsted Health declaration form




Certificates and forms



Criminal injuries form CICA



Letter re fitness to exercise etc



Private sick note (any sick note within 7 days is private)



Holiday cancellation/claim form



To Whom it May Concern Letter






HGV, PSV Full medical and report



DVLA Report



Seat belt exemption



PCV/LGV driver - Bus Driver

Local authority


Taxi Medical



Employment Medicals



Private (45 mins full med report



NHS employee



Local authority



Confirmation of fitness to return to work any restrictions




Letters to appeal against Disability Living Allowance ratings, to the Council, Citizens Advice Bureau and Housing Associations are not part of NHS Services and may also attract an administration fee.

Choose font size: A A A


GP Website from Wiggly-Amps Ltd. | Total visitors:280289 | Disclaimer